Sunday, November 8, 2009

hello hello, is there anybody out there

So I've been tossing the idea about to take this blog from just being about my build to something with more stuff from the ev world outside my little project. So to start things off I would like to shout out to any other ev nuts out here in the Boston or bay area to come together and possibly form some sort of club, or association of some sort. So far all I've seen is the MIT ev team and I think it would be great to have something for not only students, but all tinkerers and DIY type people in the area. I love all the help from the people at endless-spere but there's just something to be said for getting together with people face to face and letting the ideas flow. I really do think that the electric revolution is very likely upon us but also that the onus is on us to kick it in the pants with some good ol fashioned american ingenuity. Along with a good heaping dish of trial and error.

So if you're into volts, amps, watts and speed let's get together and see what we can come up with. The bay area is a great place to be if you're into technology so it would seem a crying shame not to take advantage of that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    What happened to your shout-out? Who answered?

    I just got to Boston last week and I am going to be here until august. Back home I have converted my sailboat to electric using LiFePO4 batteries and I am considering to move on to converting a small car.

    While I am here, I would very much like to see what is going on in EV area around here.

    Did you get some contacts set up?

    ReplyDelete