Thursday, August 27, 2009


So after some extensive hunting on ebay I found this greenline bikes stretch beach cruiser on ebay for $200 shipping included. And let me tell you, the picture does not do it justice. It's frikin massive, it has an eight foot wheel base and 26" rims. Though I must say, I did not realize it had pink rims untill after it was allready on its way here from california and my friends have been relentless in giving me shit for it. But hey, real men wear pink. Riding this bike makes me feel like a kid again and there is a part of me that will miss pedeling this beast around so I've been riding it as much as I possibly can this summer while I still can. Thank god boston is a mostly hill-less town because I must say this thing is an absolute bitch to climb up hills with.

No comments:

Post a Comment